Admission Procedure for ICAR nominee :
- Minimum eligibility in the qualifying marks: A candidate must have passed an examination equivalent to 10 + 2 examination of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and all other qualifying subjects including English and at least 60 percent marks in the aggregate (55% for SC/ST candidate). The marks of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English will be considered for determining their merit.
- Should not be domicile, bonafied resident of state of Rajasthan (for other conditions see rules for Pre-Entrance Test.)
- Should not be eligible for or to have appeared in the RPETAP Pre-Entrance Tests of the state.
- Should have been officially recommended or nominated by the ICAR Nominated candidates will get preference
- University may also enter into bilateral arrangements with other States or Govt. of India, directly or through ICAR, for these nominations
- The admission to disabled physically handicapped candidate shall be given provided the disability is not of the nature, which may hamper the functioning of the candidate in his/her Dairy & Food Technology profession.