[slider id=’434′ name=’Slider’ size=’full’]
Welcome to CDFT
The College of Dairy & Food Technology is the only institute in the state producing technocrats in the field of Dairy and Food Technology. The Under Graduate programme in Dairy Technology was started in the Year 1978 at Rajasthan College of Agriculture, Udaipur to produce dairy graduates. Later on in 1982 to cater the needs of dairy industry of the state, it has attained the status of an independent college. Further, to meet the growing requirement of food technocrats of the food industry, Under Graduate program was introduced as B.Tech. in Food Technology during the session 1999-2000. For last so many years, the college has established its superiority by facilitating about 80% placements to the graduates of both programmes. The institution is also proud of its alumni as evident by the fact that they are not only committed to their profession but also brought name and fame to the institution. As a result, so many national and multinational companies are approaching college for providing in-plant training and lucrative jobs to the students.
Realizing the need of hour, and as per V Dean’s committee recommendations, the college has implemented 3+1 course module, where each program comprises of 6 semesters course work, Experiential Learning/Hands on Training in seventh semester and in-plant training in national and multinational organizations in the eighth semester. UG programmes of the college in Dairy Technology and Food Technology are getting approval every year from All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). The college is continuing its journey of excellence with the mandate and mission of providing the best technocrats required for dairy and food industries.
Establishment of need based, Value based education, Research & training in Food & Dairy Technology with a view to generate qualified & competent man power for technological & social needs.
To become on outstanding technical college with integration of Science & Technology inputs that produces world class teaching, research & extension in Dairy, Food and Biotechnology innovation for industry & society.
Goal and Objectives
- To provide an opportunity to the students to acquire knowledge, skills and competency for managing milk and food processing industries.
- To produce well trained dairy and food technologists to cater the need of nation.
- To impart high quality teaching and training so as to produce the well trained technocrats for the national and international requirement in the field of Dairy and Food Technology.
- To create and disseminate knowledge for the betterment of mankind and rural masses in particular through holistic approach.
- To establish relationship with industries, research laboratories and other agencies to cop up with updated technology.
- To provide advisory and consultancy services to the industry and other users.
- Creation of strong base for the use of dairy and food processing practices to increase production meeting domestic requirements.
Admission for B.Tech Dairy Technology/Food Technology , Please visit https://www.jetauj2023.com/